Our Juvéderm® Experts Will Ensure a Youthful Look
Although there are many benefits of aging naturally, many people don’t like to see the appearance of wrinkles with age. As each year passes, you might begin to notice lines, a loss of volume, or sagging that wasn’t previously there. As a result, you might not feel like the best version of yourself.
Our team has over 10 years of experience administering Juvéderm® injections, a collection of hyaluronic acid fillers. When injected underneath the skin, it results in a smooth, natural appearance and can restore volume while smoothing lines. This is a minimally invasive procedure that can produce significant results.
What Areas Does Juvéderm® Treat?
Juvéderm® is FDA-approved and is a malleable gel. It can be used in nearly any area of the face, particularly areas that need volume restoration. This is a very versatile product that can be used in many areas such as:
- Temples: Restores any hollowness in the temples and lifts the brows
- Around the eyes: Smooths crow’s feet wrinkles or tear troughs
- Mid-face: Cheek injections help to lift and improve the face’s foundation
- Around the nose, chin, and mouth: Helps to soften deep facial creases including marionette lines and nasolabial folds
- Rejuvenates the lips: Lip enhancements in addition to the corners of the mouth and upper and lower lip lines
- Jowl correction: Ideal for on or around the jawline
Our team of seasoned injectors is happy to administer these injections artfully and subtly, never resulting in an appearance that seems fake or overdone.
What Type Of Juvéderm® Fillers Do We Use?
There are five different types of Juvéderm® fillers from which you can choose. Each product has a base of hyaluronic acid and can be used to treat different areas of the face that have lost volume. The results all last up to one year with the exception of Juvéderm® Vollure, a product that lasts 18 months.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC : This variety is ideal for treating the lips, resulting in a fuller, plumper appearance. Specifically, Volbella XC is ideal for adding subtle volume to the lips and can help smooth the appearance of vertical lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA® XC: This Juvéderm® variety is used to add volume beneath the surface of the skin. It is commonly used in the cheeks to add contour and definition. If you’re experiencing age-related volume in the middle of the face, this is the ideal product for you.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC: A versatile product, Juvéderm® Ultra XC is ideal for adding volume to the lips in addition to correcting moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles.
- JUVÉDERM® XC: This is another dermal filler that is used in the lips. It’s ideal for treating thinning lips in addition to lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE® XC: If you have moderate to severe facial wrinkles or folds, such as laugh lines around the nose or mouth, consider this Juvéderm® variety.
During your consultation with our team, we will discuss your aesthetic goals and help select the right Juvéderm® product for you.
Meet our Juvéderm® injectors
When it comes to choosing a Juvederm injector, it’s important to find someone who is both passionate and experienced with providing these injections. One small slip up can result in an appearance that looks overdone or unnatural. Regardless of the injector that you see at the Metropolitan Skin Clinic, know that you are in excellent hands and you’ll love the results! All of our injectors are highly trained and experienced, executing an artistic touch that you’ll appreciate for months to come. Get to know some of our team members below!
Co-owner and Clinic Coordinator, Suzanne St. James is a licensed Certified Instructor in Cosmetology, Skin Care analysis, and application. Known and respected in the industry, Suzanne is certified in cosmetic Injections, Dermal Fillers, and Laser Technology. She helped develop our medical-grade skincare line that bears her name, St. James.
How Do We Perform Juvéderm® Injections?
Juvéderm® is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure that is performed in our office by an experienced injector. During the procedure, you’ll first address your specific areas of concern with your injector. He or she will help select the right product before carefully examining where to place the injections. A microneedle will be placed strategically just above the underlying muscle. In most cases, more than one injection will be required to achieve the desired results.
The appointment itself is relatively fast and can even be completed over a lunch break. Once the injection is over, you can resume your normal activities although it’s not uncommon to experience temporary redness or tenderness at the injection site.
How Many Juvéderm® Treatments Will I Need?
You only need one session to get the full lips or cheeks you’re looking for! However, you will need to come in once a year to get a new filler, as it does wear off.
How Much Does Juvéderm® Cost in Minneapolis, MN?
If you’re looking for a great way to get rid of your smile lines and similar facial wrinkles, we offer this treatment for only $825 per syringe.
Learn more about our medical spa financing and simple payment plans.
Juvederm Volbella, most commonly used as a lip injection to give you a plumper, fuller smile, is available for only $800 per syringe at our clinic.
As we get older, our cheeks lose their youthful fullness. That’s what Voluma is for! At only $850/syringe, your cheeks will look more contoured and younger.