A Better, More Comfortable Way to Tone and Tighten Your Skin
How your skin looks and feels plays a dramatic role in your appearance and self-confidence. Not only will you look younger, but you will also look healthier. At Metropolitan Skin Clinic, we offer a non-invasive alternative to surgery that treats loose folds of skin including sagging jowls and wrinkles. Our respected med spa in Edina, MN proudly serves patients in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area where we provide non-surgical skin tightening treatments.
All of our laser skin tightening in Minneapolis is safe and non-invasive. Rest assured that we use one of the best skin tightening lasers on the market, SkinTyte®, to focus on strengthening the collagen fibers in the skin. It’s only natural for age, illness, and pollution to weaken the collagen bonds over time. Once the collagen becomes firmer, your skin will have a firmer appearance.
What Areas Do We Treat Using the Skintyte® Laser?
The SkinTyte® laser can treat a variety of areas on the body, such as:
- Stomach. We all want to firm up the skin on our stomachs, and SkinTyte® offers an easy, painless way to do so, minimizing the look of crepey skin.
- Face. If you’ve been noticing more wrinkles on your cheeks, eye area, forehead, or jawline, this treatment can help facilitate collagen production to improve your skin’s elasticity and leave you looking fresh and beautiful.
- Neck/Decollete. With age come wrinkles and crepey skin on the neck and chest. Fortunately, laser skin tightening is an effective method for tightening up loose skin and making you look younger, firmer, and healthier.
Meet Our Laser Skin Tightening Experts
Both the technology and the training for laser skin treatments will impact the results. Rest assured that Dr. Suzanna St. James and all of her accompanying clinicians are highly dedicated to ensuring that all laser skin procedures are approached with care and precision. As a result, the level of treatment that you receive at Metropolitan Skin Clinic is unmatched compared with other med spas in the area.
Tiffany is an Advanced Practice Esthetician, certified Anti-Aging Technician, and Laser Technician, with over 20 years of experience in the skincare industry. Tiffany enjoys working with all skin types and achieves outstanding results.
Nikki is an Advanced Practice Esthetician and Laser Technician. With over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry, She has a passion for esthetics. Nikki is results-driven. She doesn’t go in for the fluff. When it comes to achieving results she says “Don’t mess around, go big or go home!”
Milly Versalles is an Advanced Practice Esthetician and Laser Technician with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Milly specializes in skin care treatments that focus on such conditions as hyperpigmentation/melasma, and problematic conditions like acne.
Holly Kane is the Metropolitan’s Advanced Practice Esthetician Team Leader. With over 13 years of experience in the skincare industry. Holly is intentional and makes a great effort to help her clients, and our team (and their clients), get the results they seek through customized treatment plans.
How Do We Perform Non-Surgical Skin Tightening?
At the beginning of your appointment, we will clean the treatment area and make sure that there are no lotions or oils on the skin. Some patients request a numbing cream, however, the majority of our patients find that brief discomfort bearable and easily tolerated. Once you’ve been prepped, we will pass a specialized device over the treatment area in an even manner and repeat it as necessary. The energy from the laser prompts the body to begin to produce collagen and elastin to firm and tighten the skin. Appointments can take anywhere from 30-90 minutes depending on the size and number of areas that you treat. Afterward, continue your daily routine as normal.
What Are the Skintyte® Laser Benefits?
Metropolitan Skin Clinic offers nonsurgical skin tightening to rejuvenate your appearance without the expensive price tag, pain, and long recovery time that’s associated with plastic surgery. Here are some other benefits:
- No downtime
- Treats multiple areas of the body
- Stimulates collagen and elastin growth
- Enhances the texture and overall appearance of your skin
- Natural and long-lasting results
- Helps reduce lines, wrinkles, and creases
- Achieves a healthier and younger appearance.
How Many SkinTyte® Treatments Will I Need?
Typically, you will need a few sessions to see the best results for laser skin tightening. A minimum of 3-4 sessions is necessary, but 6 sessions spaced a week or so apart are recommended for optimal results.
How Long Does the Recovery Process Take After the Treatment?
There is no downtime following laser skin tightening procedures. Once your esthetician is finished, he or she will apply post-treatment cream and you’ll be able to resume the majority of your normal activities. Make sure to protect your skin from the sun for a few weeks after the procedure. It’s not uncommon to experience mild redness in the treatment area, this will subside with time.
How Much Does SkinTyte Cost in Minneapolis, MN?
- Stomach tightening laser. Tightening the skin of your stomach doesn’t happen overnight, so we offer a bundle of 6 SkinTyte® treatments for just $1,499, after which you can do maintenance with just a single session for $398.
- Face tightening laser. SkinTyte® can help you smooth out wrinkles and crepey skin on your face to leave you looking fresh and radiant! The laser skin tightening cost starts at $1,499 for a series of six sessions and $398 for maintenance sessions.
- Neck tightening laser. To help you achieve the smooth neck you’re aiming for, we first offer a set of six treatments for just $1,499! After that, keep your neck looking youthful with maintenance sessions for only $398.