Metropolitan Clinic Offers Exceptional Jawline Filler Treatments in Minneapolis
As one of the leading Midwest skincare clinics, Metropolitan Skin Clinic is dedicated to offering personalized treatments for all ages, covering everything from facials to dermal filler injections to help you embrace your best skin yet.
With a team of registered and licensed nurses and estheticians, we know just how to use fillers to enhance jawline structure. Offering consultations and custom solutions to ensure you get the best jawline filler treatment, our team will work to enhance your natural bone structure without plastic surgery, relying on the benefits of jawline dermal fillers to achieve a more chiseled jawline.
Find out more about our jawline filler procedure options and other cosmetic procedures to achieve a more balanced, symmetrical face.
What Is a Jaw Filler?
Filler for jawline definition is used to enhance the jawline area, boosting definition to add volume, create a sharper angle, and correct asymmetry or sagging skin.
To understand your treatment goals and to achieve natural-looking results, our providers will discuss your ideal treatment plan and jawline filler results during a consultation or at the start of an appointment. Based on your goals, we will recommend the ideal dermal fillers for jawline definition and how much you need for your facial structure and goals, occasionally pairing your jawline filler treatment with chin filler to create a streamlined jawline and balance the lower face for your desired look.
What Does Jawline Filler Do?
Filler in jawline treatments take just 30 minutes from start to finish. With this treatment, we use a strategic application of dermal fillers to create a more defined jawline.
With Juvederm® jawline filler, our skilled practitioners can create:
- A stronger jawline
- A more strongly-angled jawline
- A sharper jawline
- Enhanced facial balance
- A more heart-shaped face
- A diminished appearance of jowls
- A more projected chin
- A diminished look of a dimpled chin
- A skinner-looking neck
- A reduced double-chin
Benefits of Using Jawline Dermal Fillers
There are several benefits to getting a jawline filler injection. With jaw filler treatment, our practitioners can:
- Balance the lower face: The jaw and chin have significant structural impacts on the face, and changes can make a big impact on the overall facial structure and balance.
- Create a more proportional balance with other parts of the face. The presence or lack of a structured chin can impact the overall facial features, and adding jaw contouring or chin filler can help better balance the face, making other aspects, like a nose, look smaller.
- Serve as a test drive before more invasive surgery. Filler on jawline areas can test out an augmentation before committing to a long-lasting look.
Who Is a Good Candidate for a Jawline Contouring Filler?
There are a variety of people who can benefit from fillers around jawline areas. The ideal candidates include:
- A person with a lack of definition around their jawline wants a more defined and sculpted face.
- A person who wants to correct symmetry in their jaw or improve the appearance of a weak chin.
- Those in good physical health without medical conditions that are not compatible with dermal fillers.
You should not get dermal fillers if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have cold sores
- Have connective tissue diseases
- Have uncontrolled diabetes
- Have a bleeding disorder
How Much Does Jawline Filler Cost in Minneapolis?
So, how much does jawline filler cost? Jawline fillers’ cost depends on how much your unique face requires. The amount of filler you need can depend on how much or little definition your jawline has to begin with and your goal appearance. Typically, our team uses around 4 syringes for jawline contouring and jaw definition. However, we offer more or less depending on your needs.
For more information, book a free consultation with us today.
Learn more about our medical spa financing and simple payment plans.