Unparalleled Proficiency in Led Red Light Therapy Combined with Hydrafacial at Metropolitan Clinic
Offering red light therapy in Minneapolis, as well as numerous other skin treatments, our team at Metropolitan Skin Clinic is equipped to treat many skin conditions with specialized treatments, whether you’re struggling with congested skin, want to stimulate collagen production, remove dead skin cells, treat wrinkles, or simply boost your skin’s health.
With a range of treatments, including hydrafacial treatment solutions, LED light therapy sessions, chemical peels, plus botox and fillers, our licensed Advanced Practice Estheticians are committed to tailoring your experience to best treat your concerns.
What Is Led Light Therapy?
Wondering what is a red, blue, or hydrafacial LED light treatment? A hydrafacial LED light therapy incorporates the following:
- Light Emitting Diodes (LED) phototherapy applies blue, red, and near-infrared light to tissue to get therapeutic benefits.
- The light energy is used to boost cellular performance.
- Can offer healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
LED light facials can be used for many different applications, helping to improve everything from circulation to accelerating tissue repair, decreasing wrinkles and inflammation, and improving tone, texture, and clarity.
How Does LED Light Therapy Work?
So, how does LED light therapy for the face work? There are different benefits depending on what type of LED therapy you opt for – hydrafacial light therapy or red and blue light therapy. Let’s break it down.
Red Light Laser
Red light laser therapy treatments are popular in skincare, typically used to improve collagen production, reduce inflammation, and improve skin texture. Red light LED therapy can help with a range of skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, acne, rosacea, and sun damage, and is commonly used in skin treatments, including hydrafacial red light therapy.
Blue Light Laser
Blue light is a type of light often found in LED light therapy on face treatments. This light offers very high energy levels and is known to be beneficial in treating acne. This is due to the fact that blue light helps kill acne-causing bacteria. In addition, blue light therapy can be beneficial to reduce inflammation and redness.
Commonly used today, LED light hydrafacial options are becoming more commonly offered in the skincare space. During a hydrafacial with LED, a light mask is placed over the skin to emit different wavelengths of light. This light exposure helps boost collagen production and cell turnover while reducing inflammation.
When combining a light-emitting diode and a hydrafacial, the two treatments offer one powerful facial treatment to address a range of skin concerns, including acne and wrinkles.
The Benefits of Pairing Your HydraFacial with LED Light Therapy
There are some LED light therapy benefits, including:
- It’s non-invasive: Instead of resorting to painful injections, an LED light therapy session can help improve your skin health without injections.
- No downtime: Unlike other treatments, a hydrafacial treatment and red light therapy have zero downtime, while others can leave the face red and irritated.
- Safe: LED collagen stimulation with a hydrafacial treatment will stimulate collagen without an adverse reaction.
- Painless: With red light therapy and a hydrafacial treatment, you won’t endure any pain. In fact, it is completely painless.
How Much Does Hydrafacial Led Light Therapy Cost in Minneapolis?
The cost of hydrafacial, blue, and red light therapy for face treatments depends on your location, the practitioner, and the treatment you choose. Typically, a hydrafacial costs between $150-$350 per treatment, with sessions ranging from thirty to ninety minutes. The cost of your treatment will increase based on the duration.