Suzanne St. James is a Certified Instructor in Cosmetology, Permanent Cosmetics, skin care analysis and application. She is also certified in Laser Technology.
Suzanne has taught some of the best technicians and instructors in the Twin Cities and has served on the Board of Laws and Rules for Cosmetology.
Suzanne believes as we journey through the process of aging, we should strive to restore our youthful radiance inside and out, without looking artificial, but rather as a refreshed version of ourselves.
Suzanne St. James with 30 years of experience and over 3,500 clients in the aesthetic world is a practitioner in the application of cosmetic injectables and dermal fillers.
Trained and certified by our medical director, a leading facial plastic surgeon, St. James has developed a specialized technique, with a soft touch, expert eye and keen aesthetic sense to give you a natural refreshed look and more youthful appearance.
With the artistic touch of Suzanne St. James, the crows feet can be softened, the scowl between the brows erased and forehead creases blended away. Combine this with St. James’ beautiful technique to restore the volume that is lost over time. Proper injection therapy restores the youthful contours you once had and softens the intensity of some of the expressions that make us appear tired or angry. See for yourself how quickly you can turn back the clock and maintain it with a customized injection therapy treatment plan.
Experience The Metropolitan and a natural “refreshed” version of yourself with a selection from the following injectables:
- Advanced Practice Esthetician –Manager’s License
- Certificate in MN CORE Safety + Sanitation Course from The Atelier Academy of Beauty
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Infection Control for Tattooing and Body Piercing
- Certificate of Training – Alma Laser – Accent XL
- Certificate of Attendance – Aesthetic Procedures in Cutaneous Surgery
- Certificate of Completion – EPIC/Next Dimension Injector Training Program
- Certificate of Training for the use of Soprano ICE
- Certificate of Proficiency – Training in Safe Operations of Sciton Joule Platform