Halo® Laser in Detail
We Are Your Trusted Halo® Laser Experts
As we mentioned above, the HALO® hybrid fractional laser combines both non-ablative and ablative wavelengths into a single treatment. This helps to maximize patient results while reducing downtime. This is a new and innovative technology from Sciton that has targeted results for a myriad of skin conditions.
At the Metropolitan Skin Clinic, our certified estheticians and technicians work with a range of laser devices, offering each patient a customized treatment for the best results. In addition to this technology, we also have the experience and artistic touch that you need to help you meet your aesthetic goals. We’re happy to meet with you to discuss your specific skin concerns and create a treatment plan that helps you look and feel your best.
What Areas Do We Treat Using the Halo® Laser?
- Due to how customizable the HALO® laser is, it is suitable to use in a variety of areas and on many skin types. Here are some of the most commonly treated conditions that this laser can treat:
- Acne scars: The HALO® laser for acne scars is commonly used on boxcar scarring, ice pick scarring, and rolling scarring. If you have non-acne-related scarring, the HALO® laser can also help.
- Hyperpigmentation and melasma: You might be noticing hyperpigmentation or melasma on places like your face, neck, decollete, or back. Consider a HALO® laser treatment from our team! By using a HALO® laser for melasma and hyperpigmentation, we can reduce the appearance of the spots and make your complexion more even.
- Wrinkles: Another way that the HALO® laser can improve your confidence is by treating wrinkles. It’s effective in smoothing any fine lines and improving the overall appearance of your skin. You can use the HALO® laser under eyes to address fine lines and wrinkles.
- Enlarged pores: We use the HALO® face laser to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. As a result, there is less oil production which reduces the risk of future breakouts.
Meet Our Halo® Laser Specialists
When it comes to choosing a HALO® laser specialist for laser resurfacing, it’s important to find someone with the right training and qualifications. Rest assured that all of our professionals at the Metropolitan Skin Clinic are highly dedicated to positive outcomes from our laser resurfacing procedures to give patients the best results possible. When you get care from our team, you’ll notice an elevated level of treatment compared with other similar practices.
Tiffany is an Advanced Practice Esthetician, certified Anti-Aging Technician, and Laser Technician, with over 20 years of experience in the skincare industry. Tiffany enjoys working with all skin types and achieves outstanding results.
Nikki is an Advanced Practice Esthetician and Laser Technician. With over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry, She has a passion for esthetics. Nikki is results-driven. She doesn’t go in for the fluff. When it comes to achieving results she says “Don’t mess around, go big or go home!”
Milly Versalles is an Advanced Practice Esthetician and Laser Technician with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Milly specializes in skin care treatments that focus on such conditions as hyperpigmentation/melasma, and problematic conditions like acne.
Holly Kane is the Metropolitan’s Advanced Practice Esthetician Team Leader. With over 13 years of experience in the skincare industry. Holly is intentional and makes a great effort to help her clients, and our team (and their clients), get the results they seek through customized treatment plans.
How Do We Perform Halo® Treatments?
If you’re ready to move forward with your laser resurfacing treatment, we may provide you with a topical retinoid to use 2-3 weeks before your procedure. This helps to prepare your skin for even better results. In some cases, we also might prescribe or suggest certain medications to reduce any pain and to keep you comfortable during your treatment. For those who need mild treatments, you will likely only receive a local anesthetic to help numb the area before we start the procedure. For patients that require a deeper-level laser peel, we may consider providing mild sedation to prioritize comfort.
Once you’ve been numbed, you will be able to relax in comfortable treatment care while one of our experts passes a laser over your skin in the targeted areas. You’ll feel the laser’s heat promptly followed by cold air that comes from the laser’s built-in cooling device. As the laser passes over your skin, it will remove damaged skin cells while encouraging collagen production.
What Are the Halo® Laser Benefits?
There are countless benefits to getting a HALO® laser treatment, only a few of which we’ve outlined below:
- Multiple treatment options offered with the same device
- Helps to remove dead and damaged skin cells
- Reduces lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging
- Reduces the appearance of scars, sun damage, blood vessels, and more
- Creates a healthy and youthful glow
- Softens and smooths the skin
- Produces long-lasting results.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
After consulting with one of our skilled estheticians, we will determine if one or more treatments will give you optimal results. We have generally seen the best results from patients who have had 2-3 treatments spaced over many months.
How Long Does the Recovery Process Take After The Treatment?
HALO® laser recovery day-by-day process:
The first day will leave your skin looking and feeling like you have a sunburn. In the next couple of days, you’ll experience swelling, and your skin will feel rough and start to flake, which is expected as part of the healing process. You will go home with a customized skincare routine and products to use during the healing process.
HALO® laser recovery will reveal fresh, healthy, and pink skin in around 7-10 days that feels much softer and smoother, growing stronger from the inside out. Overall, despite seeing positive results in as little as a week, the healing process will continue as your skin remodels, meaning you’ll continue to see more improvement for weeks and months after the initial treatment.
How Much Does Halo® Skin Treatment Cost In Minneapolis, Mn?
We offer HALO® laser sessions for only $1,600, as well as a competitive package price of $2,600 for 2 sessions.
Halo + BBL
If you’re looking for a more in-depth treatment, try our combination Halo, and BBL treatment for only $1,950. You can also schedule a series of sessions for $3,600.